Highly aggressive ‘super rigid’ strapping tape with serrated edges. Victor's professional strapping tape used by elite athletes for support to areas of the body that are under very high stress.
3.8cm x 13.7m
Features and Benefits
- Professional quality
- Endorsed by a wide range of sporting clubs and associations
- 100% Rayon for increased tensile strength
- Pinked Edge for easy tearing and reduced fraying
- Zinc Oxide adhesive provides strong adhesion
- Stock Code: VR38
- Consumer Purchase Unit: EACH
- Pharmacy Purchase Unit: CTN of 6
- Wholesale Purchase Unit: CTN of 6
- Product height (mm): 110
- Product width (mm): 97
- Product depth (mm): 40
Contains natural rubber latex
- For enhanced adhesion, ensure the limb is clean and free of oils and hair.
- Section by section, tear off the required amount of tape and apply by overlapping the tape up to half of its width. Do not use the limb as an anchor to pull the tape off the roll as this could result in incorrect application and could exacerbate an injury.
- Inadequate coverage can expose the limb to excessive forces, whilst too much tape can limit mobility. Consult with a healthcare professional prior to use for the ideal support required for your condition.
- Tape applied too tightly may cause circulation problems.
- Remove the tape using bandage scissors, being careful not to cut yourself. Remove the tape from your skin gently to avoid irritation.
- For added support, use in conjunction with a stretch overwrap
Contains natural rubber latex.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not apply tape directly to broken or irritated skin. Seek the advice of a healthcare professional for the appropriate application of this product.
Keep out of direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.