All purpose, rigid strapping tape for awareness, prevention and treatment of injuries.
Features and Benefits
- All purpose rigid tape provides support for joints during training and on game day.
- Strapping increases joint awareness (proprioception).
- Suitable for injury prevention, post injury support and the control of joint movement.
- Tear ridges make the tape easy to tear by hand for quick application - no scissors required.
- Stock Code: BP1402
- Consumer Purchase Unit: EACH
- Pharmacy Purchase Unit: CTN of 8
- Wholesale Purchase Unit: CTN of 8
- Product height (mm): 37
- Product width (mm): 66
- Product depth (mm): 66
- Product weight (gm): 107.13
Contains Natural Rubber Latex
- For enhanced adhesion, ensure the limb is clean and free of oils and hair.
- Section by section, tear off the required amount of tape and apply by overlapping the tape up to half of its width. Do not use the limb as an anchor to pull the tape off the roll as this could result in incorrect application and could exacerbate an injury.
- Inadequate coverage can expose the limb to excessive forces, whilst too much tape can limit mobility. Consult with a healthcare professional prior to use for the ideal support required for your condition.
- Tape applied too tightly may cause circulation problems.
- Remove the tape using bandage scissors, being careful not to cut yourself. Remove the tape from your skin gently to avoid irritation.
- For added support, use in conjunction with a stretch overwrap
Contains natural rubber latex.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not apply tape directly to broken or irritated skin. Seek the advice of a healthcare professional for the appropriate application of this product.
Keep out of direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place.