The advanced way to ease away corn discomfort.
Each central disc adheres firmly to the corn site and retains the bodys natural moisture forming a gel which cushions the corn and softens the skin allowing gentle corn removal.
- Suitable for soft corns between the toes and hard corns
- Relieves pressure
- Clear adhesive straps
Features and Benefits
- Gently removes corns
- Clear discreet plaster
- Cushions and softens
- 10 Washproof dressings
Carnation is a registered trademark of Cuxson Gerrard & Co. Ltd.
- Stock Code: 6723
- Consumer Purchase Unit: EACH
- Pharmacy Purchase Unit: EACH
- Wholesale Purchase Unit: CTN of 12
- Product height (mm): 150
- Product width (mm): 90
- Product depth (mm): 3
- First wash feet with soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Using paper finger lift, remove dressing from backing sheet. Folding sheet back and gently lifting central disc may ease removal
- Apply central disc over corn and press firmly to adhere
- The adhesive straps aid adhesion and can be trimmed as required. Remove paper finger lift before finally securing
- Repeat treatment every two days until the corn is easily removed
Diabetics should seek professional medical advice before using this product.