- Medicated plasters that are clinically proven to remove corns within a 10 day treatment period.
Features and Benefits
- Felt pad relieves pressure
- Active medicated centre
- Self-adhesive 5
- Medicated plasters
Carnation is a registered trademark of Cuxson Gerrard & Co. Ltd.
- Stock Code: 6730
- Consumer Purchase Unit: EACH
- Pharmacy Purchase Unit: EACH
- Wholesale Purchase Unit: CTN of 90
- Product height (mm): 150
- Product width (mm): 90
- Product depth (mm): 3
- Product weight (gm): 0
Active ingredient Salicylic Acid 40% w/w.
Contains Peanut Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Partially Hydrogenated Wood Rosin, Vegetable Triglyceride, E124 Ponceau 4R, E110 Sunset Yellow.
- Clean and dry the feet to ensure adhesion
- Remove corn cap from the backing paper and position the felt ring over the corn
- Firmly fix in position with adhesive straps. When properly applied it should not slip or move
- Change the corn cap every two days until the corn is easily removed. A maximum of five corn caps should be used per corn
- No more than three corns to be treated at one time
Store at less than 30°C, away from direct sources of heat and humidity.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
For external use only.
Carnation Corn Caps contain Peanut oil. If you are allergic to peanut or soya, do not use Carnation Corn Caps.
Not to be used by Diabetics.
Do not apply to inflamed or broken skin, moles, birthmarks, or unusual skin growths. DO NOT treat corns over a large area at one time.
Children under 15 years old and people with circulatory disorders should seek professional medical advice before use.
While using Corn Caps apply no other medicated product to your corn and do not use corn caps for any other purpose.
Do not use after expiry date shown.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
A mild degree of discomfort or soreness may be experienced while using this product. Very occasionally, itching, irritation or sensitivity may occur. In these circumstances remove the dressing, clean the area and discontinue use. Report any unwanted effects to your pharmacist or doctor.