Carnation® Callous Caps are formulated with the active ingredient Salicylic Acid (keratolytic) for effective removal.
Salicylic Acid 40% w/w
Features and Benefits
- Medicated callous removers
- Felt pad relieves pressure
- Active medicated centre
- 2 Medicated plasters
Carnation is a registered trademark of Cuxson Gerrard & Co. Ltd.
- Stock Code: 6731
- Consumer Purchase Unit: EACH
- Pharmacy Purchase Unit: EACH
- Wholesale Purchase Unit: CTN of 15
- Product height (mm): 150
- Product width (mm): 90
- Product depth (mm): 3
Each medicated dressing contains active ingredient 40% Salicylic Acid. Also contains peanut oil, yellow beeswax, partially hydrogenated wood rosin, vegetable triglyceride, E124, E110.
- Ensure skin is clean and dry
- Remove backing paper and position felt ring over callous
- Firmly fix in position. When properly applied it should not move or slip
- Remove after three days and clean away loose skin. Repeat process if callous has not been removed
Store at less then 30°C, in the original container away from direct sources of heat and humidity.
Carnation® Callous Caps contain peanut oil. If you are allergic to peanut or soya, do not use Carnation® Callous Caps.
NOT TO BE USED BY DIABETICS
Children under the age of 16 years, pregnant women and people with severe circulatory disorders should seek professional medical advice before use.
Do not use this product for any other pupose.
Do not apply Callous treatment if skin in inflamed or broken.
Do not use product after expiry date shown.
Do not use for more than two weeks, except after medical advice.
If symptoms persist seek professional medical advice.
Do not apply to normal skin.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
For external use only.
Occasional itching, irritation or sensitivity may occur. In these circumstances remove the product and discontinue use. Report any other unwanted effects to you pharmacist or doctor.
Do not use this preparation if you are allergic to adhesive plasters or any of the ingredients listed.
This is a Size Guide Dummy Content