Gelflex Normal Saline may be used as a rinsing solution for Soft or Hard contact lenses prior to disinfection by heat or liquid.
Features and Benefits
- Rinsing solution for soft or hard contact lenses
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Sterile Presented with PHMB Product
- Has 30 day shelf life after opening
- To be used prior to disinfection by heat or liquid
- Stock Code: 8555-
- Consumer Purchase Unit: EACH
- Pharmacy Purchase Unit: EACH
- Wholesale Purchase Unit: CTN of 20
- Product height (mm): 220
- Product width (mm): 65
- Product depth (mm): 65
- Product weight (gm): 500
Purified Water BP, 0.9% Sodium Chloride preserved with Polyhexamethylene Biguanide (PHMB) 0.0001%
- Wash hands before use
- Discard contents after 30 days once bottle has been opened
- Replace cap tightly after use
- Do not use after expiry date
- Store below 30ºC
- Not for injecting or taking orally
- Never resuse this solution
- Keep out of reach of children
This Gelflex bottle is sealed with a tamper proof cover. Do not use unless seal is intact before opening cap for the first time.
Do not mix with other fluids unless directed by your medical practitioner.
Do not use if allergic to any of the stated ingredients. If any discomfort or eye irritation occirs as a result of this product please discontinue its use and consult your doctor or specialist.