Features and Benefits
For relief of mild, unidentified pain; proprioception; resumption of activities after injury.
• Elastic fabric (compression: 20-36 mmHg /27.1-48 hPa) providing good support and proprioception
• Anatomically-shaped with extra-soft zones over the kneecap and behind the knee for comfort
• Flexible lateral reinforcements providing good support
• Silicon 'anti-slip zone' helps stop the brace sliding down
• Patented pull tabs to make the support easier to put on
- Stock Code: 2321
- Consumer Purchase Unit: EACH
- Pharmacy Purchase Unit: EACH
- Wholesale Purchase Unit: EACH
- Product height (mm): 25
- Product width (mm): 90
- Product depth (mm): 300
- RRP: $45
- Slip on the knee brace using the 'pull tabs'.
- Make sure the kneecap is correctly centred in the patellar comfort zone.
- See product label
Fasten velcro tabs before washing
Do not use detergents, fabric softeners or aggressive products (products containing chlorine)
Squeeze out excess water
Dry away from heat sources
Do not apply the product in direct contact with broken skin
Always consult a healthcare professional in case of injury