Surgipack® Cot Splint Large
Aids bruised, sprained or cut finger by immobilising movement to protect the injured finger
Features and Benefits
- Designed to help relieve finger pain and reduce the swelling caused by sprains, jams, strains and arthritis.
- Finger pack designed to provide targeted heat relief for arthritic finger
- Stock Code: 6477
- Consumer Purchase Unit: EACH
- Pharmacy Purchase Unit: EACH
- Wholesale Purchase Unit: CTN of 12
- Product height (mm): 200
- Product width (mm): 70
- Product depth (mm): 24
- Stop any bleeding by applying direct pressure to the wound.
- Ensure the finger and wound are thoroughly clean.
- Swab wound with disinfectant if required.
- If wound is exposed, apply a small non-stick sterile gauze with adhesive tape.
- Gently mould the splint to the finger using tape if needed. Do not tighten the splint.
- If pain or swelling persists, consult your healthcare professional.