- Supports entire forearm and hand comfortably for long-term broken or injured arms.
Features and Benefits
- Size adjustable and reusable
- Stock Code: 1645
- Consumer Purchase Unit: EACH
- Pharmacy Purchase Unit: EACH
- Wholesale Purchase Unit: CTN of 10
- Product height (mm): 175
- Product width (mm): 113
- Product depth (mm): 34
- Product weight (gm): 87
Place injured arm in sling (positioning elbow against closed end), ensuring fingers are exposed. Using the free hand, take the strap and wrap it round the shoulder of the injured arm and over the neck (on the opposite side) then loop through the metal ring. Once the most comfortable position has been determined (with the elbow positioned closely against the side of the body), tighten the strap and attach the two Velcro ends.
Hand wash in cold water using mild soap or detergent.
Rinse well and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight. Do not bleach or tumble dry.